Re: [MacBook] App Store

 

Some of these items are system automatic, but you can check your Login Items under System Preferences>Users>Current User>Login Items

Danny Franks Jr - studfrog@me.com
www.studfrog.com

On Aug 28, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Anthony Smith wrote:

> I do not know how to start it but I dont see it being an issue if your MBP
> has the hardware to not slow down going to SL. App Store is checking to make
> sure the apps you buy from the store are up to date
>
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM, A S McAllister
> <73357.3046@compuserve.com>wrote:
>
>> **
>>
>>
>> I just upgraded my MacBook Pro from Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) to 10.6 (Snow
>> Leopard). The upgrade went well.
>>
>> However, now when I boot the system, it starts App Store.app. I don't want
>> to start up in App Store. How do I stop App Store from executing when I
>> start the system ?
>>
>> I assume the problem is some setting somewhere or some startup folder, but
>> I haven't been able to find anything like that. Perhaps I missed some choice
>> during the system upgrade.
>>
>> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment