[MacBook] Re: Front Row and Lion OS X

 

Found the lost files. You go back to a time in TimeMachine before Lion and restore the

files you will need to restore are:
/Applications/Front Row.app
/System/Library/CoreServices/Front Row.app
/System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.RemoteUI.plist
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackRow.framework
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iPhotoAccess.framework
It worked for me - I have just clicked the FrontRow icon in Applications and it worked a treat

Brian

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, Lida Verner <coffenut@...> wrote:
>
> It is still available but for the life of me I can't remember where.
> I did a search for it and installed it without issue and it works just fine
> with Lion.
> I'm just sorry I can't remember where I found it. Sorry.
>
> *--**
> * *Lida Verner*
> "*Creating Calm Out Of Chaos*"
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lidaverner
> http://lidaverner.smugmug.com
> http://www.twitter.com/lidaverner
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Hummerbydesign <rhum1@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > I was trying out an apple remote and reading some info, i realized and
> > confirmed that Front Row as a built in app has been removed for the Lion
> > operating system. It was still on Snow Leopard but I guess apple decided to
> > remove it.
> >
> > Does anyone know if it is still available? I cannot seem to find any
> > further info on it on the Apple site.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment