[MacBook] Suggested uses for PowerPC PowerBook

 

This list has been interesting and many times very useful.

My Aluminum 15" PowerBook is still working well
on the last OS X that it can run.

I did injure the power connection port - it looks a bit funky but works.
And I just replaced the battery.

And, with not being able to upgrade the OS there are some consequences.
Safari and iTunes are limited.

So - the question to the experts here - what suggestions do you have?

I've googled this, and know of "trade it in" and "load Linux." Both are
possibilities - and - I'd like to read ideas from you.

Thanks,

David

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment