Re: [MacBook] Help with transferring apps

 



 
I've had an iPad for several months and love it so much I decided to buy a MBP. ......You sound like me!   But I bought the 1st gen iPad and not long after iPad 2 arrived.  :-(  
But   I was so impressed with it and with Apple tech support, that I bought a MBP.   And I just bought myself an iPod for my Christmas present to me.  And love it.  Still learning things about it.
I really like this group, helpful people here but if you want an answer in a hurry, call Apple!         Karen 

I've always been a Windows user but have now seen the error of my ways ;-) I have a LOT of apps on my iPad and want to transfer them to use on my MBP (I can use them on my MBP, right?). How do I do this? Through iTunes? I've tried doing it through iTunes but it seems it will only sync TO the iPad, not from it. Can anyone help?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment