Re: [MacBook] Lion?

 

I'm not in love with Lion. I have it in two computers. I still have Snow Leopard on one computer which I still like the most. The lack of scroll bars in Lion still gives me fits. You can set the prefs so they display...a little but I have trouble with my eyes and find them hard to see. For me Hand Brake doesn't work well running Lion. If you like way the Mail displays on iPads you can have that on Lion. I have mine set for the "classic"way though. The Gestures was kind of fun to play with and I bought a Magic Track Pad so I could play with that on my big desktop computer but soon pulled out my mouse when the gimmicky part gestures wore off. I have not used Gestures on my laptop with Lion.

Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 4, 2011, at 9:21 AM, "StanleyK" <sgkatz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Currently own a 4 year old Macbook.
> Do I need the new Lion?
> If so, what are the major benefits?
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment