Re: [MacBook] iPad2 Question

 

I think it only sends to other IOS5 devices.  Karen

________________________________
From: ambahumo <ambahumo@yahoo.com>
To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 10:42 AM
Subject: [MacBook] iPad2 Question


 
Just bought an iPad2 yesterday. 16 gig wifi, no 3G. My question is about the "Messages" app. I was able to send myself a text message from the iPad to my iPhone. However I can't seem to send text messages to anyone else. I get a red message saying the number is not registered wit iMessage. I'm missing something here. I didn't register my number on iMessage but the text msg I sent to myself went through fine. Other messages to anyone, even if their contact info are in my "Contacts", will give me the same error message. What gives? Any solutions?

Any input is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment