Re: [MacBook] watching movies

 

I watch every night on a MacBook air. Did you try another movie? Maybe it was something screwy with the Netflix movie. Every night I go to sleep watching movies or tv shows on MacBook air. Most of the time the source is my RAID but occasionally it's from Netflix.
Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

On May 19, 2012, at 12:01 PM, "june_wtrs" <june_wtrs@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I very recently purchased a MacBook Air, my first Mac. I have watched a few movies from netflix. Last one my computer started making a hissing sound after 5 minutes. I shut window and reloaded the movie, same thing so I turned the computer off, but it happened again and the computer started heating up. I have seen nothing that says not to watch a movie on a MacBookAir?? bad computer? needs to be returned?
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment