[MacBook] Re: Time Machine problem/question

 

Bill, have you tried to reconnect via System Preferences? If so, what happens when you select the disk and click on Use for Backup? I have had to occasionally connect manually but never had an issue reconnecting.

Gary

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, "William" <a1operator@...> wrote:
>
> Hello to the Group.
>
> Last week my Time Machine stopped connecting and backing up my MacBook. I am running OS 10.6.8.
>
> I am using a Time Capsule for the backup harddrive. It seems to be working fine. I can transfer other files and erase them with no problems.
>
> I think the backup file is corrupted. Should I erase it and start over?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bill
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment