Re: [MacBook] How to I set up/use Messages on my MBA

 

Sorry to be so helpless at this. I have the same Apple ID on both devices, but when I go to Messages on the MBA - new Message - it asks me to put a contact in the 'To' box but I don't have any obvious contacts. Usually if you start typing a name that is in your Contacts List it fills it in for you? Any ideas please? I must be doing something wrong still.

Thanks.
Gill 

--
gill.gibbons
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)

On Wednesday, 24 October 2012 at 20:02, Stefan Menningh wrote:

> No, this should work. Use the same Apple-ID for all hardware.
> Then in Prefs, link them to your phone number and mailadresses.
>
> HTH - Stefan
>
>
> Op 23 okt. 2012, om 22:30 heeft Gill <gill.gibbons7@gmail.com (mailto:gill.gibbons7@gmail.com)> het volgende geschreven:
>
> > Hi, firstly to say I love my MacBook Air, but I really don't use it to its fullest capacity, I am still learning. I have downloaded Mountain Lion. I no longer have my iPad :( because I sold it to raise money for an iphone 5 (no regrets, I love that too!). I use to use iMessage on my iphone and iPad. I rather thought I would be able to do the same with the MBA, but is 'Message' different? I don't understand how to set it up. I don't have any 'Contacts' if I choose to send a message. The iphone is great for iMessage, but the keyboard on the MBA means I can type faster and waffle on longer! Are these two devices compatible for messaging? Advice gratefully received - thank you in advance!
> >
> > Gill &#63743;
> > UK
> >
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment