[MacBook] Display failing...

 

I'm a lifelong Mac user.
A couple months ago the display on my MacBook Pro (MacBookPro4,1) started failing. Started with occasional vertical lines and now they're always there. Typing on it now, it's difficult to read what I'm typing (so please excuse any errors).
Other than this problem, it's working great.
Does anyone know of a place/person I could get a replacement display from that won't cost me over $200?? The actual value of the laptop isn't over $150 so obviously, it isn't worth it to spend the $$$$$ to send it out to be replaced and I don't have the cash for a new replacement. I figure if I can get a used replacement display for a decent cost, I'll do it myself.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment