Re: [MacBook] Re: ipad 3g data plan with at&t help

 

Yeh, I know, that's what the at&t office said. i think I could almost
remember all that stuff as much as I've scrolled through the document.
hahaha. anyway, I've gotten a couple of suggestions from this group and
other groups, so will try again when I get paid again. thanks for all the
suggestions.
----- Original Message -----
From: "studiodave" <studiodave@sistudio.net>
To: <macbook@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MacBook] Re: ipad 3g data plan with at&t help

> Sometimes those "Agree buttons" are not available until you scroll all
> the way to the bottom of the terms.
>
> Dave
>
> On Sep 11, 2011, at 12:14 PM, William wrote:
>
>> Hi Mellisa,
>>
>> I have the iPad2 with Verizon. And yes that agree button is quite
>> small. I expand the window. Take two fingers place them on the
>> screen and draw them apart. The agree button is finicky at best. I
>> find you have to hold your finger on the agree button until it
>> changes color. Then it should take the input data. The point is that
>> agree button has a real small target to light up.
>>
>> If all else fails go back to the Apple Store for help. They are
>> great, even though they are busy, still great help there. And this
>> forum is fantastic for information too. Better than the iPad group
>> itself!
>>
>> I have renewed my Verizon for the past three months. Each time it
>> worked but you have to expand the screen.
>>
>> Good luck and enjoy that iPad2!
>>
>> Bill
>>
>>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


How Bad is Your Score? Use this Free, Easy Way to See Your Score. freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment