[MacBook] Re: OS X Lion

 

20111022
At 5:49 PM -0400 10/22/11, Prokic Roger wrote regarding Re: [MacBook] OS X Lion:

But you can't sync to your Mac if it's not Lion.
---
Roger Prokic
> Well not completely. I logged into iCloud and shared files, keep my
> calender and contacts up to date with my iPhone 4 and my G5 running
> 10.5.8 yes that's a PowerPC machine.
>
> Dave
--------------<whole lotta snipping...>

Here is what I received in an Apple email today:

*iCloud requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), iPad, or iPad 2; a Mac computer with OS X Lion; or a PC with Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Outlook 2007 or 2010 required for accessing contacts and calendars). Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer in the iTunes Store.

Lion is required, but for what? iOS 5, iCloud, or both? Or just for synching? I certainly am not ready to run Lion (too many unwanted changes), but I do not want to lose the ability to sych my iPad 2 & phone to my MBPro.

JH

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment