Re: [MacBook] OS X Lion

Well not completely. I logged into iCloud and shared files, keep my
calender and contacts up to date with my iPhone 4 and my G5 running
10.5.8 yes that's a PowerPC machine.

Dave

On Oct 22, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Prokic Roger wrote:

> iCloud requires Lion.
>
> ---
> Roger Prokic
>
> -=[ this message was sent from my Apple iPhone 4S with iOS 5 ]=-
>
> On Oct 22, 2011, at 5:30 PM, diane <diane@74ghia.com> wrote:
>
> > At 8:01 PM +0000 10/22/11, William wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> Hello to the Group,
> >>
> >> Well it now appears I have to upgrade my MacBook to Lion since I
> >> recently upgraded my iPad to iOS5. The synching between the two is
> >> not working smoothly. I surmise I have to be using iCloud on both
> >> platforms for synching to work properly.
> >
> >
> > I'm confused..... I don't see anywhere in the iOS5 specs that it
> > requires Lion. The iPhone 4S (which I am days away from getting)
> says
> > it runs on 10.5.8.
> >
> > What am I missing?
> >
> > Thanks so much,
> > Diane
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
macbook-digest@yahoogroups.com
macbook-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
macbook-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment