RE: [MacBook] New Member

 


Thanks! Love my Macbook Pro. I made some cool movies from Photos with iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, etc. Been doing some really fun stuff with Logic Pro. I use my Macbook Pro for a lot of music apps, performing, etc. Mike
> To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
> From: defan@indosat.net.id
> Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 02:12:56 +0000
> Subject: Re: [MacBook] New Member
>
> Welcome bro... This group is good to asking and sharing about mac.... We can get good information here..
>
> ---
>
> Deddy Hoeydiono
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone Powered by Local Operator
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
>
> From: Gene Kruschek <azpathfinder@yahoo.com>
>
> Sender: macbook@yahoogroups.com
>
> Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:46:35
>
> To: macbook@yahoogroups.com<macbook@yahoogroups.com>
>
> Reply-To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
>
> Subject: [MacBook] New Member
>
>
>
> I bought my first MacBook Pro when I retired in 2008 and wish I had done it years earlier. Glad I found this group.
>
>
>
> Gene
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment