RE: [MacBook] welcome New Member

 


Bought my Mac for Christmas. My first Apple product was an iPad that I bought a couple of years ago. Love them both. Still have my Dell Computer. It's great to have both and be familiar with both products. Mike
To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
From: sun_shinetoo@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 19:52:21 -0700
Subject: [MacBook] welcome New Member

I have both Mac and PC and find a use for both. :-) But, when faced with desirable choices, I always try to choose both.

Good group. Helpful. Welcome.

I bought my first MacBook Pro when I retired in 2008 and wish I had done it years earlier. Glad I found this group.

Gene

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment