[MacBook] Air or Pro?

 

I am considering converting and debating which model to choose. I will go with a 13" screen. I travel a lot by van which is set up to be home and office while away. I have three stand alone spreadsheets used for payroll data storage and calculation. I do a small amount of text editing. I participate in some Yahoo groups and a couple of forums related to my business. I have business and personal emails. I might watch an episode of a TV show on abc.com or USA.com or whatever.

I have heard of GTA and a few other games but don't play any. I do now and then enjoy sudoku and crosswords. IOW, I don't do any highly intensive computational work. I'm considering the $1,199 version of both models with the $100 upgrade to 8gb memory. The weight of the Pro isn't an issue since I won't be schlepping it for miles across campuses or anything.

Opinions please, based on my usage, whether the extra memory is advisable, whether one model is superior to the other, and any/all other comments/suggestions/opinions you'd care to share. Thanks and 73.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment