[MacBook] How to Reset TERMINAL.app on MacBook Pro

 

System Software issue: How to Reset TERMINAL.app on MacBook Pro:

I recently upgraded my system software from 10.6.8, to Lion 10.7.4. With 10.6.8 my Shift-Command-4 Screenshots were JPGs. now with 10.7.4 they are .PNG files by default.

I have heard there is a text to paste into the Terminal.app under Applications/Utilities/Terminal - I tried that and messed it up somehow. Now I cant take screenshots at all. I tried to Restore my Terminal.app to last weeks settings via Time Macine Restore, but since it is System software it won't restore. So, now what do I do?

I know about using Grab for Screenshots but the default file format on that is .Tiff and there are too many steps. I take Lots of screenshots and the MacBook keystrokes worked very well except that there have begun to be .PNGs. I would be happy to just get back to the PNGs at this point.

Any ideas very much welcome.

Thank you!

Dale Dreher
Los Angeles, CA
dale@hazardtown.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment