[MacBook] 'Apple' symbol?

 

But.............. the apple symbol did not appear in my Yahoo mail on a PC.  Just a blank square.  Worked on my Mac though.   Karen
 


 

It works for me and I'm glad someone asked that question and that the answer is so easy!!  Thanks to both of you!     Karen
 
It works while composing in Apple Mail. Not sure if this will survive the trip through Yahoo's servers.



On 17 Oct 2012, at 1:55 PM, Ron Dragotta <mailto:rondragotta%40gmail.com> wrote:

> Alt+shift+k...unless doing something wrong, ain't working.
>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 5:42 PM, <mailto:ck368%40me.com> wrote:
>
>> **
>>
>>
>> Option+Shift+K
>>
>> Charles.
>>
>> On 17 Oct 2012, at 21:08, Gill wrote:
>>
>>> I've seen some people have an Apple symbol in their text - can someone
>> tell me how please? Thanks.
>>>
>>>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment