Re: [MacBook] How can I sign off with an 'Apple' symbol?

 

That's what I thought. I was in Gmail. Anyway, I copied the 'apple' you
sent, pasted it into my signature option in Gmail, works like a charm. Will
used when I'm so inclined.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Glenn Gutierrez <yah@glenngutierrez.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> It works while composing in Apple Mail. Not sure if this will survive the
> trip through Yahoo's servers.
>
> 
>
>
> On 17 Oct 2012, at 1:55 PM, Ron Dragotta <rondragotta@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Alt+shift+k...unless doing something wrong, ain't working.
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 5:42 PM, <ck368@me.com> wrote:
> >
> >> **
>
> >>
> >>
> >> Option+Shift+K
> >>
> >> Charles.
> >>
> >> On 17 Oct 2012, at 21:08, Gill wrote:
> >>
> >>> I've seen some people have an Apple symbol in their text - can someone
> >> tell me how please? Thanks.
> >>>
> >>>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment