Re: [MacBook] MPB SSD or HDD

 

The usual method is to delete it :)

Are you putting it in an Optibay? If you did that you'd have the best of both worlds. I would think that these days the optical drive is not so necessary.

If not, just buy a USB powered enclosure for the drive and use it as an external. Or do cloud storage.

Or delete what you don't immediately need.

Hard to give much advice without more specifics.

Rob
On Oct 23, 2011, at 6:34 PM, Tony! wrote:

> I have the 13" 2011 MacBook Pro. I have the 320GB Apple HDD and I also just bought a Samsung 128GB SSD. I love the speed of the SSD but I love the space on my HDD and ideas of how to go about going from 200GB of data down to close to just 100GB

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment