Re: [MacBook] Re: OS X Lion

 

On 24 Oct 2011, at 3:14 PM, Russ Josephson wrote:

> Is synching going to upgrade the phone to a new OS?

Nope.

iTunes will probably suggest iOS 5, but you have to give the "OK" before any download or upgrade happens.

> If my iMac doesn't have Lion, will that be a problem?

Nope.

I've had iOS 5 on my iPhone 3GS, and then on my iPhone 4S since each release day. I only upgraded to OS X Lion two days ago. You simply won't get the extra, free iCloud features.

I do recommend iOS 5, by the way. It ran very nicely on the older iPhone, and added some great features. It even solved a couple of lag issues and resulted in ~20% better battery life (some have noted otherwise--check settings and kill loitering apps if so).

OS X Lion is not as vital, but I am digging the refinements and haven't run into any showstoppers yet.

G

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment