Re: [MacBook] MPB SSD or HDD

I was wanting to use it as my main drive I like having my disk drive in the
MBP I play The Sims 3 and need the disk in the drive to play. I play games
such as Diablo 2, StarCraft 2, WoW those alone are close to 100GB of space
and still growing I know Diablo 3 is coming out soon so I decided to just
use the 320GB HDD I got with my Mac and use the 128GB SSD as an external for
now, I do not know for what as it does not hold much.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Rob Gendreau <rob.gendreau@gmail.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> The usual method is to delete it :)
>
> Are you putting it in an Optibay? If you did that you'd have the best of
> both worlds. I would think that these days the optical drive is not so
> necessary.
>
> If not, just buy a USB powered enclosure for the drive and use it as an
> external. Or do cloud storage.
>
> Or delete what you don't immediately need.
>
> Hard to give much advice without more specifics.
>
> Rob
> On Oct 23, 2011, at 6:34 PM, Tony! wrote:
>
> > I have the 13" 2011 MacBook Pro. I have the 320GB Apple HDD and I also
> just bought a Samsung 128GB SSD. I love the speed of the SSD but I love the
> space on my HDD and ideas of how to go about going from 200GB of data down
> to close to just 100GB
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
macbook-digest@yahoogroups.com
macbook-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
macbook-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment