Re: [MacBook] Getting OS 10.7?

 

Since it's new.... I'd call 1-800-my-apple.
They have always been very helpful to me.
Karen

________________________________
From: Carol Botteron <botteron@alum.mit.edu>
To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:49 PM
Subject: [MacBook] Getting OS 10.7?


 
I just got an iPad. My MacBook Pro runs OS 10.6.8. Apparently I
need to upgrade to 10.7 for it to access the iCloud.

But I'm having a *TERRIBLE* time trying to get 10.7. Earlier today I
spent at least an hour at the App Store and Apple.com trying to
figure out how to get it. At the App Store I clicked on the $29.99
but nothing happened.

Just now I clicked on the $29.99 and got "Buy App" so I went through
with that (credit card etc.) and it seemed to be placing the order
but nothing happened -- no download etc.

Checked apple.com order status and it has the order for the ipad but
not for 10.7. Called Apple and their robot sent me to
http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/
but I can't find a way to get help from there either.

Please, can someone tell me what to do?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment