[MacBook] Re: MS Office Access

 



Rocky, I have 8GB of memory and I've been looking online at youtube videos about Bootcamp but that seems too complicated for me at the moment. So, I think the Parallels method will be the one I go for.
However, I do not have installation discs for my Windows 7. But I have the Microsoft Office 2010 discs.
Do I understand correctly: I have to buy Parallels and install that. Then buy a PC version of Windows 7 (I think I would rather have Window 8 but that is not available other than an upgrade is it?) Once I've installed those I then install the Office 2010. And I can install them via the external DVD drive I've just bought.
Thanks for your advice
Mike

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment