[MacBook] Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc.?

 

I've got a Kindle (the regular one, simply for reading), my husband has the Kindlefire, and we have an iPad2. I am going to be the naysayer here and say that I really despise the iPad - I find the touch screen and that little keyboard annoyingly hard to deal with, and I would never use it as a reader, as it's just too stinking heavy - but if I'm going somewhere that I don't want to take my MacPro but need a computer, the iPad is what I go for (AND bring my little Kindle along.) My husband likes his Kindlefire for reading AND for surfing the net, and I believe he accesses his email on it too (I've never played with it), but of course it doesn't have near the capability that the iPad has. I don't know how long it holds a charge, and with all of them it probably depends on what you're doing with it.

Hope that helps -
Ranee

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment