[MacBook] Re: ipad usb adapter question

 



--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@...> wrote:
>
> I'm Just curious, I'm just learning about the ipad as what can and can't be done. I have an at&t wireless modem that I was using for my laptop for a while, but was wondering if I could use it for my ipad? This modem offers me 5gb of data through at&t wheras the wireless data ------

When you refer to a modem, do you by chance mean a "MiFi" type device (originally with Verizon, a mobile hotspot)? Those have limits on their data but not DSL, to my knowledge.

JH

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment