Re: [MacBook] Re: ipad usb adapter question

 

is this $35 virizon package unlimmited, or not? How would I go about checking for other paid internet providers for internet connection? I'm on the road alot, so looking at my options. The modem I'm talking about is Sierra wireless and I have found nothing applying to that modem in the apple store. I think I'm getting rid of that if I'm not able to use it. I don't think it has a simcard. I might be able to put my phone simcard in my ipad and use that since it's unlimmited internet, but I think that might cause more problems. I don't think it would work well.
----- Original Message -----
From: J2210
To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:53 AM
Subject: [MacBook] Re: ipad usb adapter question

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@...> wrote:
>
> I'm Just curious, I'm just learning about the ipad as what can and can't be done. I have an at&t wireless modem that I was using for my laptop for a while, but was wondering if I could use it for my ipad? This modem offers me 5gb of data through at&t wheras the wireless data ---

At first I thought you meant a "MiFi" type hotspot but I believe instead you are referring to a wireless USB plug in type device. Is changing the gender, etc, to connect it to your iPad the question?

I wonder if it will work even if you can connect it, since I have not heard of software for it (but the Apple store is a big place). My wife & I havve been using MiFis from Verizon with our iPads. 3 gb (each) for $35 each per mo. We've never activated the AT&T service on the iPads, but at least it is there if we need it, no contract, service by the month.

JH

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 596. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment