Re: [MacBook] ipad usb adapter question

If you use your WiFi connection you have those limitations for your
DSL connection when you are connected via WiFi.
I did not know they had a limit for the DSL but I also don't know
every plan. I use cable.

Dave

On Sep 14, 2011, at 3:51 AM, Melissa Tucker wrote:

> I'm Just curious, I'm just learning about the ipad as what can and
> can't be done. I have an at&t wireless modem that I was using for my
> laptop for a while, but was wondering if I could use it for my ipad?
> This modem offers me 5gb of data through at&t wheras the wireless
> data connection 3g that came with my ipad only allows up to 2gb. I'm
> trying to find other ways to connect because my workplace doesn't
> offer wi-fi to their employees. They have one, but it's just for the
> staff.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
macbook-digest@yahoogroups.com
macbook-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
macbook-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment