Re: [MacBook] How to 'clean' Mac book pro?

 

To install lion I reformatted my SSD and fresh installed just Snow Leopard,
do all updates, download in install Lion, updates, install ilife and iwork,
updates... than download the apps from the app store u have and or need,
than install apps from dvd and or other sources. I have a 128GB SSD with all
my apps, music, pictures, documnts and games (WoW on an external) I have
about 80gb left to play wth I host all my movies and video files on an
external since the take up the most room
On Sep 14, 2011 1:07 PM, "csharmi_sharmi" <coolcsharmi@gmail.com> wrote:
> How to 'clean' Mac book pro?
> Do we need to format it and reinstall the os?
> In gen what are the maintaining guidelines for keeping it virus free and
long smooth operation?
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment