[MacBook] Re: ipad usb adapter question

 



--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@...> wrote:
>
> is this $35 virizon package unlimmited, or not? How would I go about checking for other paid internet providers for internet connection? I'm on the road alot, so looking at my options. The modem I'm talking about is Sierra wireless and I have found nothing...<snipped>
-----

It is 3 gb per month, not unlimited.

Sorry, not sure what you are asking for on the 2nd question...

Something seems to be messing up your typing or so it would seem as it comes across?? Maybe you're just in a hurry :-)

JH

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment