Re: [MacBook] Re: ipad usb adapter question

 

I'm looking at that possibility too, but I don't think much runs on the nokia e71x. I have that phone, and saw a program that connects the phone to the computer through wi-fi, but I don't know if it will be accessible with my speech software. This weekend, I'm getting at&t uverse, so that will solve the problem at home with wi-fi. there is one at work that that doesn't require a password, but the ipad doesn't want to connect to it, but the nokia does. I'm trying to solve that mystery. the ipad and phone both see the wi-fi hotspot, but the ipad won't connect to it. I'm still learning about wi-fi, so any comments would be appreciated. The problem with wi-fi is that I travel on the bus daily, and cannot access wi-fi as long as I'm not stationary.
----- Original Message -----
From: William
To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:48 AM
Subject: [MacBook] Re: ipad usb adapter question

Melissa,

A friend of mine was able to set up a local wifi hot spot using Bluetooth between her phone and the iPad. That might be an option.

Bill Martin

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment