Re: [MacBook] MacAir recos

 

I have a MacBookPro with 128GB Flash for a couple of months now. The flash is really fast and I love my first Mac, but I wish I'd gotten the large drive. I'm down to about 30 GB already.

73, Art
Carpe Viam
from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2011, at 8:45 AM, "Ron" <rondragotta@gmail.com> wrote:

> My wife is wearing me down. Will probably pick up a Mac AirBook for her at some point soon.
>
> I'm thinking the 11" is somewhere between a Netbook type and maybe a 13" MacBook? It comes with basically two specs, will probably go with the 128GB flash, 4GB RAM configuration. Only $200 more. She does a lot of work with photos, from that point pretty basic stuff.
>
> Any input, pos or neg appreciated. She is using a 13" MacBook now, which I'll take. Sell mine.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Ron D
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment