Re: [MacBook] MacAir recos

 

That's what I'm hearing re: 256G flash drive. Like the 11" version, can just
purchase with 256G.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Art W2NRA <w2nra2@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I have a MacBookPro with 128GB Flash for a couple of months now. The flash
> is really fast and I love my first Mac, but I wish I'd gotten the large
> drive. I'm down to about 30 GB already.
>
> 73, Art
> Carpe Viam
> from my iPhone
>
>
> On Sep 15, 2011, at 8:45 AM, "Ron" <rondragotta@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > My wife is wearing me down. Will probably pick up a Mac AirBook for her
> at some point soon.
> >
> > I'm thinking the 11" is somewhere between a Netbook type and maybe a 13"
> MacBook? It comes with basically two specs, will probably go with the 128GB
> flash, 4GB RAM configuration. Only $200 more. She does a lot of work with
> photos, from that point pretty basic stuff.
> >
> > Any input, pos or neg appreciated. She is using a 13" MacBook now, which
> I'll take. Sell mine.
> >
> > Thanks...
> >
> > Ron D
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment