Re: [MacBook] MacAir recos

 

Hai Ron,

Why not consider 13.3 inch Macbook Air? The 11.6 will be wonderful, but its
screen is much smaller than what your wife is used too.

Her eyes might disagree with the change :-)

yours,

wk

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 2:47 AM, Ron Dragotta <rondragotta@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> That's what I'm hearing re: 256G flash drive. Like the 11" version, can
> just
> purchase with 256G.
>
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Art W2NRA <w2nra2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > **
>
> >
> >
> > I have a MacBookPro with 128GB Flash for a couple of months now. The
> flash
> > is really fast and I love my first Mac, but I wish I'd gotten the large
> > drive. I'm down to about 30 GB already.
> >
> > 73, Art
> > Carpe Viam
> > from my iPhone
> >
> >
> > On Sep 15, 2011, at 8:45 AM, "Ron" <rondragotta@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > My wife is wearing me down. Will probably pick up a Mac AirBook for her
> > at some point soon.
> > >
> > > I'm thinking the 11" is somewhere between a Netbook type and maybe a
> 13"
> > MacBook? It comes with basically two specs, will probably go with the
> 128GB
> > flash, 4GB RAM configuration. Only $200 more. She does a lot of work with
> > photos, from that point pretty basic stuff.
> > >
> > > Any input, pos or neg appreciated. She is using a 13" MacBook now,
> which
> > I'll take. Sell mine.
> > >
> > > Thanks...
> > >
> > > Ron D
> > >
> > >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment